Thinking of a wonderful and effective marketing tool for your online business? Consider getting quality custom stickers. Stickers work well as handouts for offline marketing campaigns and have some advantages over other traditional tools, such as posters and flyers.
Perks of using custom stickers to support your online business
There are plenty of tools to help a marketing campaign. But stickers work well and effectively. Here are specific reasons you may want to take advantage of stickers for your online business:
- You have the freedom to design your stickers. Since it is customised, you can closely work with a provider in including your brand logo, name, fonts, and online shop info, among other details, in the final design. You may also design stickers according to your campaign theme.
- Aside from design, you can choose customised stickers depending on your purpose as well. For example, regular stickers work well for indoor and simple use, such as on notebooks, electronics, pens, etc. You can also order outdoor stickers that are waterproof, such as for car bumpers.
- Stickers are easy to distribute to your target market for brand awareness. You can come up with different strategies in spreading the stickers, such as assigning staff for distribution. You can also use them as giveaways in events. And because stickers are easy to carry, people won’t bother about accepting it.
- Stickers work for brand recall. Say, you’ve given a sticker to someone, and he placed it on his laptop. Each time he uses his computer, he can probably see your brand, and be enticed to go to your site. This is unlike flyers and posters that people often leave somewhere with other paper items.
- Lastly, you won’t have a hard time grabbing some customised stickers for marketing purposes, since a provider can do it for you. You only need to wait for a few days to a couple of weeks to receive the stickers.
But of course, you want to know what an effective customised sticker looks like, don’t you?
What does an effective custom marketing sticker look like?
You shouldn’t use simple stickers that are seemingly printed on cheap sticker papers. Be sure they have these elements to serve your purpose efficiently:
- They should attract the audience. Think of stickers with catchy colours and designs or those with stylish or glossy surfaces. They easily get attention and make people look or read the details on them effectively.
- Yes, an effective marketing sticker should carry enough info about your brand or business. Logo and brand name are great, but simple details, such as your website, are important as well. Importantly, you must carefully plan what information to place in a limited space without making it difficult to see or read.
- Lastly, the durability of custom stickers is also important. Remember that a sticker that lasts long has more possibilities of being seen by more people. After all, when a sticker begins to fade or wear down, a person would probably remove and throw it away.
The use of customised stickers is great for your online business. As long as you’d use quality and effective stickers, you’d surely enjoy their perks. So, connect with a reliable custom stickers company now!
Author Bio: Dean Shaw is a copywriter and content strategist. He helps businesses stop playing around with content marketing and start seeing the tangible ROI. He loves writing as much as he loves the cake.