Find out exactly how much your dream car will cost you with the assistance of two new motoring calculators from British car dealership Motorparks.
Discovering the best car finance option for your requirements will be simple with the company’s interactive car finance calculator, for example. This is because the tool has been designed with the following features:
- A finance calculator, which works out the estimated total amount you will need to pay for a vehicle that has caught your eye. Calculations are made based on the cost of your vehicle, the deposit, how long the loan lasts and its interest rate.
- A jargon-free quiz, which outlines the best type of finance for you after you’ve answered questions such as:
- What type of car are you interested in?
- Do you plan to own the vehicle?
- Are low monthly costs or owning the car as soon as possible more important to you?
- How do you feel about car loans?
- Are you after a vehicle for personal means or to use in a business?
There’s also the Motorparks motoring costs calculator, which queries you on the following in order to establish how much a vehicle will cost you on a day-to-day basis:
- How much do you spend on fuel?
- What is the price of road tax for your vehicle?
- How much will it cost to insure your vehicle?
- Do you need to consider any other motoring costs, such as a fee to use a toll road or daily parking charges?
Work out if you really can afford that vehicle that has captured your attention by trying out both of the easy-to-use calculators now.